Monday, June 7, 2010 • Source: Las Vegas Sun
Despite stories elsewhere that reality TV actress Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have split up, the couple actually are very much still together and happily in love and celebrated his birthday over the weekend.
Our contributing photographer Tom Donoghue was invited to shoot this exclusive set of photos at the new ultra lounge Mood in the boutique hotel The Artisan over the weekend. You won’t see these photos anywhere else except Vegas DeLuxe!
June 13 sees the new season of Kourtney and Scott in the Florida adventures of Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami on E! Entertainment. Cameras from the original Keeping Up With the Kardashians filmed the party, which you’re seeing here first at Vegas DeLuxe.
According to US Weekly, Scott turned 27. Kourtney and he are the parents of a 6-month-old boy, Mason Dash Disick. Tabloids have called Scott the boyfriend from hell, and the show has aired the couple in tangles that had her family worried about the relationship and Mason. The Season 2 debut Sunday shows them losing it:
Scott, a one-time snowboarder and Florida recording executive, allegedly went on an alcohol tirade where he punched walls and smashed bottles as Kourtney locked herself in a room with the baby. He’s rumored to have wound up in a hospital.
Headlines have screamed for weeks that the relationship was doomed and over and that the couple had split for good. But as you can see from Tom’s photos, all is peace and harmony — at least for now! Said Scott: “The most important thing is family.”.
To view pictures of the fun, click here!
About The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc.
The Siegel Group, a Commercial Real Estate Investment & Business Development Company founded by Stephen Siegel with offices located in Las Vegas, Nevada and Studio City, California, specializes in the acquisition, disposition and development of under-performing, valued added real estate and businesses with significant turn-around potential. The company´s extensive expertise in the areas of operations, management, finance, marketing, branding, leasing, renovation, design, entitlements, construction, and redevelopment enable The Siegel Group to elicit an operational turnaround on the assets it acquires which include a variety of businesses and a commercial real estate portfolio comprised of multi-residential apartment complexes, extended-stay, boutique resorts, hotel-casinos, retail and office. The Siegel Group is actively seeking new investments and joint-venture opportunities with upside potential. For more information on The Siegel Group and its affiliates, visit the Company´s website at www.siegelcompanies.com
To obtain further information regarding this release, please contact Michael Crandall via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (310) 597-9221.
- 26 Jul 2018THE SIEGEL GROUP CONTINUES SOUTHERN EXPANSION WITH ACQUISITION OF THREE-PROPERTY PORTFOLIOLAS VEGAS — The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc. (www.siegelcompanies.com), a real estate investment and ma...
- 29 Jun 2018The Siegel Group Completes Disposition of The Resort on Mount CharlestonLAS VEGAS – The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc., a real estate investment and management company, an...
- 08 May 2018The Siegel Group Continues Southern ExpansionLAS VEGAS – The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc. (www.siegelcompanies.com), a real estate investment...
- 13 Mar 2018THE SIEGEL GROUP CONTINUES EXPANSION OF ITS SIEGEL SELECT® EXTENDED-STAY BRANDLAS VEGAS — The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc. (www.siegelcompanies.com), a real estate investment and ma...
- 04 Dec 2017Acquisitions Continue Apace Across U.S.Source: Hotel Business...