Friday, June 29, 2018
LAS VEGAS – The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc., a real estate investment and management company, announced today that it had completed the sale of The Resort on Mount Charleston for $4.80 million. The sale included the well-known brand which The Siegel Group created and extensively marketed after acquiring and rebranding the property in 2008.
Situated just 30 minutes from the Las Vegas in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest, the 64-key resort is the only hotel on the mountain. As is characteristic of The Siegel Group’s current and former hospitality holdings, The Resort on Mount Charleston was among the first boutique hotels in the Las Vegas market – a concept the company introduced and quickly expanded with its other boutique hotel brands including Siegel’s Gold Spike Hotel and Casino, Rumor Boutique Hotel and The Artisan.
Stephen Siegel, President of The Siegel Group stated: “We greatly enjoyed owning and operating this one-of-a-kind asset for the last ten years. We acquired the property in 2008 with the primary focus of rebranding and marketing this hidden oasis to both locals and tourists and creating a destination resort which we accomplished. After years of receiving unsolicited offers to sell this unique property, we received an offer we couldn’t refuse and wish the new ownership continued success at this incredible location.”
The Siegel Group is actively looking to acquire value-added properties in all asset classes throughout the United States and is able to move quickly and close transactions without any financing contingencies. If you have a property you would like to submit for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc.
The Siegel Group, a real estate investment and management company founded by Stephen Siegel with offices located in Las Vegas, Nevada and Studio City, California, specializes in the acquisition, disposition and development of under-performing, value-added real estate and businesses with significant turn-around potential. The company’s extensive expertise in the areas of operations, management, finance, marketing, branding, leasing, renovation, design, entitlements, construction, and redevelopment enable The Siegel Group to elicit an operational turnaround on the assets it acquires. These assets include a variety of businesses and a commercial real estate portfolio comprised of multi-residential, flexible-stay apartment complexes, extended-stay hotels, boutique resorts, hotel-casinos, retail, office, restaurant, bars, and nightclubs. For more information on The Siegel Group and its affiliates, visit the Company’s website at www.siegelcompanies.com.
The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc.
Senior Vice President
- 29 Jun 2018The Siegel Group Completes Disposition of The Resort on Mount CharlestonLAS VEGAS – The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc., a real estate investment and management company, an...
- 08 May 2018The Siegel Group Continues Southern ExpansionLAS VEGAS – The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc. (www.siegelcompanies.com), a real estate investment...
- 13 Mar 2018THE SIEGEL GROUP CONTINUES EXPANSION OF ITS SIEGEL SELECT® EXTENDED-STAY BRANDLAS VEGAS — The Siegel Group Nevada, Inc. (www.siegelcompanies.com), a real estate investment and ma...
- 04 Dec 2017Acquisitions Continue Apace Across U.S.Source: Hotel Business...
- 01 Dec 2017Nevada-based real estate group acquires Albuquerque hotelSource: Albuquerque Business First...